Don't forget to like us on FaceBook!
Well, we made it through March and the Spring Cleaning Challenge! I hope you are beginning to find some order in your home. For April we’re going to focus on ourselves. I firmly believe that if you don’t take care of Momma, the house isn’t taken care of either! So, with Easter upon us it is a good time to focus on the people God wants us to be. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, yes, but you have to be clean in your body, inside and out too
So, for this first week of April:
- Deep Clean your bathroom. It’s hard to feel clean when you bathe in a messy or disorganized bathroom!
- Go through your underwear drawer (yes I said underwear LOL) and throw out anything that isn’t fitting right, or doesn’t make you feel pretty. I’m talking about those granny panties ladies!
- If you don’t have any facial cleansing routine get one. If you do, do an extra step of a mud mask or deep moisturizing treatment and make it a habit to wash your face daily.
- Get some nice body lotion and perfume and put it on.
- Go through your bath towels and get rid of the ones that are worn and no longer soft.
That’s it! Hope you enjoy this week’s tasks!