Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GratiTuesday-Home

I’ve been reminded this week of how lucky I am to have a home.  I don’t mean the physical house, although I am lucky to have that too.  I mean a place that my heart feels at home.  And that place is with my husband and my children.  It really doesn’t matter where we are, where we live, what we’re doing.  I’m at home when I’m with them.  I know not everyone has this.  Not everyone has somewhere that their heart feels at home.  Some people are still searching. 

God’s Grace and Mercy is all about not giving us what we deserve.  Praise God for that!  My friend put on her facebook page the other day that she didn’t know what she did to deserve her life.  I told her praise God we don’t get what we deserve!  I certainly don’t deserve the richness of the blessing of my husband and my children.  I am a sinful person just like everyone else, but am continually transformed by the love of the people around me.

Today I am most grateful that my heart has a home.  A home with God first, who graciously gave me my husband and children to call home.

This post is linked to Heavenly Homemaker for GratiTuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)