Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Time Friday-Fun Online

I have been a Swag Bucks user for about a year now, and I love it!  It costs nothing, but you earn stuff by doing searches!  I know, sounds too good to be true, but really, it isn’t.  I spent a good chunk of money on Amazon.com that I earned through Swag Bucks for Christmas, and I’m busy earning more gift cards to use this year as well. 

If you’re not a member, you should really sign upSmile  But, in addition to that, you can create a spoof to give your friends and family a laugh.  SO much fun!  I needed to give my husband a smile, so I created one for him.  Then, that turned out so cute I created them for my 2 older sons too Smile  You have to be a member of Swag Bucks to do it, but again, it’s FREE!

Here’s one I just created about myself to show you:  Homeschool

Funny, huh?

You should totally check it out and sign up!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)