Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Monday-3/27

This week on Weight Watchers I’ve struggled.  I’ve stayed within my points range (including the weekly points), but haven’t see a loss.  I’m trying to stay positive and not get too frustrated.  As I look over my food journal the only thing I can see is that I haven’t consistently eaten my fruits and veggies, and I’ve eaten mostly fruits and not veggies in that department.  I’ve got to incorporate more veggies in.  It is something I have struggled with all of my adult life.  Often when I get to this point I give up and resolve that I am destined to be overweight- WHAT.EVER……  But, I’m working to not let that mentality set in this time.  I’m going to purpose to add in more veggies this week and see where that takes me. 

With that:

Monday:  Breakfast for Dinner (Probably a bag of Jimmy Dean Skillets), Fruit Smoothies

Tuesday:  Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner

Thursday:  Fish Tacos

Friday:  Southwest Chicken Salad

Saturday:  Stuffed Burgers , Layered Salad

Sunday:  Pizza

Here’s to a veggie filled week- may it energize you to meet the tasks that the road presents to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)