Friday, February 11, 2011

Making Our Homes Like Heaven- Week 6!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Want to join in??!!! Just grab the button and add it to your blog post!  Also, please add to your blog the following sentence:

Don't forget to link up and like us on FaceBook!

Just joining us?  You can view Week 1 , Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, and Week 5 to see what you missed Winking smile

I’d also like to give a big thank you to the people of Casual Blogger Community for featuring Nailing Jello to a Tree and welcome all of our new readers!  If you’re looking for some more blogs to read, this is a great place to find them!

Ok, for you regulars out there, I first want to apologize for this post being late.  If you’re on FaceBook, you probably already know we’ve been really battling the sickies around here.  And then on top of being sick, I had an unexpected adventure come up that consumed most of Wednesday and Thursday…  So, I do apologize. 

Ok, moving on…  Over the past several weeks we’ve made some major progress in our homes….  or maybe your house is doing what my house is doing…  the room that I’m not in is getting dumped in Sad smile  I digress….  It probably has something to do with the business of my life……

Ok, here’s this week’s list:

1. Choose 2 cabinets in your kitchen and go through and clean them out.  Throw away or donate anything you do not use.

2. Do a good cleaning of all of your countertops in your kitchen.  Remove items that do not belong.  Move all appliances that live on the counter and scrub underneath.

3. Thoroughly wipe down the outsides of the cabinets.

4. Wipe down the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.

5. Buy or pick some flowers and put them in a vase in your kitchen.

That’s it for this week!  I sure hope everyone has a great week and everyone is able to stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)