Thursday, January 20, 2011

Making Our Homes Like Heaven in 2011- Week 3!



Three weeks in and we're really getting going now! I hope you are enjoying this challenge as much as I am. If you're new to Making our Homes Like Heaven in 2011 you can catch up by reading Week 1 and Week 2.

I can't believe I'm actually showing you this- but I promised on facebook that I'd show you my closet- so here are some before and after pictures....  ;)








What's one thing that you need to get done around your house? I'm beginning to really be able to take stock at my house and see past my own mess and assess where I need to go from here. I'd love to hear where you're at, just leave some comment love :)

Ok, now on to this week!

1. Go to www.AnnualCreditReport.com and get your credit report. It's free once a year. Make it a habit to go run your own credit every January so you know what's on there :)

2. Go through the cabinets in your bathroom. Throw out anything you haven't used lately and put everything back in an organized fashion.

3. Go into your bedroom. Change out your bed sheets and clean all of the blankets. Throw out any pillows that are past their prime and buy pillows to replace them.

4. Clean off the end tables by your bed, and your dressers. Dust. While you're at it, dust the ceiling fan and walls/ceiling.

5. Look under your bed. If it's not too bad clean it out. If it's really bad spend 15 minutes on it and stop.

Why are we starting in the Master Bedroom and closet?  Because it's the room that never gets done.  If your house is anything like mine you make sure the common areas are good, and close the door on your room.  Why?  We deserve to start our day in peace!!!  So let's get to it :)

Want to join in??!!! Just grab the button and add it to your blog post, and link up on our linky below :)  Also, please add to your blog the following sentence:



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Don't forget to link up and like us on FaceBook!  I'm trying a new linky tool ....  Hope you like it...  Let me know!




4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to dislike this....LOL!

    Our bedroom is always the biggest dumping ground and even though I always have good intentions, it just never gets done. Thanks for the kick in the butt to get it started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:50 PM

    Wow...sounds super ambitious!!! I am going to follow along and "watch" LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Done! Linked back from my post (but linky on here is closed...)
    joshandmelindagross.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the organizing that's going on this time of year. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)