Sunday, February 13, 2011

Supper Sunday- Sweet Chicken

Sweet Chicken
WW Points+=4pts, 4 servings

Ingredients:

8 oz chicken breast cut longwise
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 pepper
2 tsp olive oil
2 TBS balsamic Vinegar
1 TBS honey
2 TBS chopped fresh basil OR
    2 tsp dried basil

Directions:

Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.  Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium high heat.  Add chicken and cook 5 minutes until lightly browned.  Turn chicken and cook another 6 minutes until done.  Stir in vinegar, honey, and basil and cook one additional minute.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Sounds yummy!!! I'm making your french toast again this morning for breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy!!! Adding this one to my recipe list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you serve it with? Rice? noodles? etc?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can serve it with any of the above or just veggies too for a low point meal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. My SIL is on WW & she eats withus quite often, I think I'll make this & surprise her.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)