Don't forget to like us on FaceBook!
On to this week’s challenge! It’s been a busy few weeks, and this week we’re going to concentrate on our kitchens Don’t try to do all 5 tasks in one day- spread them out! Do one or two tasks a day until they’re all completed
1. Choose two more cupboards and clean them out, organize the items inside and get rid of anything you don’t use! Don’t forget to log your donations on It’s Deductible so you have that record at tax time!
2. Wipe down the fronts of all of the cabinets. Scrub off those trouble spots!
3. Thoroughly sweep and mop the floor. Get down with a sponge and scrub up any trouble spots and the corners where the mop doesn’t get it very good. Wipe down all of the base boards.
4. Thoroughly wipe down your kitchen table and chairs. Wipe down the legs, the backs of the chairs, everything. You’ll be surprised at how much collects there- especially if you have little ones!
5. Clean out your coffee pot
That’s it for this week! Have a great week!!!