Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GratiTuesday- God’s Providential Care

Well, this GratiTuesday I have a lot to be thankful.  We got to be part of God’s work this week.  We got to help rescue a young lady from a very bad situation.  It was truly amazing to see God at work.  At every turn I could literally feel His presence.  At many turns the outcome was not what I’d plan or expected, but so much better.  And, in the end, we were so blessed to be a part of this whole thing.  I never stop being amazed at where God leads us when we yield completely to Him.  When we get out of the driver seat and let Him drive (without holding the driving directions in our own hands).  It just comes together.  9 times out of 10 it doesn’t come together how I expect, but that is the powerful part of it.  What an awesome, awesome God we serve!

This post is linked to Heavenly Homemaker’s Gratituesday Smile

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:19 AM

    Absolutely 100 percent true, lovely post Semalee!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)