Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Monday-2/28 and some encouragement~!

Ok, this week on WW I learned that I’m likely to eat bad things if I’m in a rut.  I need to try some new foods.  I also learned that stress is a problem for me and eating.  (ok I already knew that!)  I also learned that I can get started in a downward spiral if I eat too much junk food.  Once I start I want it constantly.  But, on Sunday I actually ate half a cupcake and gave the other half away….  and it was CHOCOLATE!  Winking smile  So, I’m not sure what the scale will say, but I feel like that alone was a victory!

I also promised a friend I’d post this to encourage you. 

If I lost just 1 pound a week in 2011:

By Valentines Day
I’d be 7 lbs lighter!  I’m loving it!

By St. Patrick’s Day
I’d be 11 lbs lighter!  With the luck-o-the Irish I’ll make my goal.

By Easter
I’d be 16 lbs lighter!  I’d be a cuter bunny.

By Memorial Day
I’d be 23 lbs lighter!  Won’t let it rain on my parade.

By Flag Day
I’d be 25 lbs lighter!  Boy, could I wave my flag then.

By Independence Day
I’d be 27 lbs lighter!  That’s a neat declaration of Independence from overeating!

By Labor Day
I’d be 36 lbs lighter!  What a wonderful reward for all my hard work.

By Columbus Day
I’d by 41 lbs lighter!  What a joy to discover what I can do.

By Halloween
I’d be 44 lbs lighter!  I didn’t think I had a ghost of a chance.

By Thanksgiving
I’d be 47 lbs lighter!  I’d have so much to be thankful for.

By Christmas Eve
I’d be 51 lbs lighter!  Talk about being merry!

By New Year’s Eve
I’d be 52 lbs lighter!  It’s not just a new year, it’s a new ME!

With that, here’s my menu for the week Winking smile

Monday:  Drive Thru Dinner fundraiser at church Smile

Tuesday:  Bacon Broccoli Penne, Smoothies

Wednesday:  White Chicken Chili, Salad

Thursday:  Tilapia and Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese

Friday:  Pizza night for the kids

Saturday:  Burgers on the Grill, Fries

Sunday:  Snack Dinner

1 comment:

  1. What a great post, you go girl! Lifetime member here, trying to shave those last 13 pounds that have crept back on here too. What a great way to break down your goals!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)