Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Monday- 1/31





Picking up my meat order from the coop on Wednesday, so I'll be cooking out of my freezer again this week to make room :)  It's a good thing :)

Monday:  Tacos

Tuesday:  Breakfast for Dinner:  Jimmy Dean Skillets and Pancakes

Wednesday:  Cheesy Chili Mac (Never made it last time, still have the stuff)

Thursday:  Pork Chops and Rice, Fruit Salad

Friday:  Burgers and Fries

Saturday:  Snack Dinner

Sunday:  Chicken Dinner in the Crock Pot  (I'll let you know how it turns out)




2 comments:

  1. Nailing Jello to a try..that is beyond fantastic...love it!!! Thanks for your sweet words over at my site. You are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know how the crockpot chicken turns out!!

    Come and link up with me over at Menu Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)