Saturday, January 15, 2011

Singing Saturday-The Narrow Road

I have a friend whom I have never met in person, but we've know each other online for several years and I can say I feel like we are actually friends in real life too ;) Anyway, she featured song on her blog, Mothering in a Shoe, this week, and I just had to share it too! It spoke to me in a lot of the same ways it spoke to her, maybe it will speak to you too ;)


The Narrow Road- Rick Pino
 
Let me walk with You on the narrow road
I know it may get lonely but I know that I'm not alone
I'll seek You in the wilderness, I know that's where You are
You whisper like the breeze, You're speaking to my heart, You say...

The wide gate looks so beautiful
but destruction is its end
Go against the stream, my friend
and stand where angels fear to tread

At Your feet I lay my crowns and with my tears I sow
into those who will one day
know the glory of the narrow road
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Found you through the Texas Blogging Gals page and came over to meet you, I love meeting fellow Texans and am your newest follower!! Hope you'll pop over for a visit often!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful song, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm stopping by to say hey!! Thanks for the follow over at my blog! It's nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:19 PM

    I'm so glad the song touched you too Semalee. This road God has chosen for us is not the easy one, but it sure is rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)