Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Monday- 1/10


Ok, week one of Weight Watchers taught me that Alcohol is bad (WAY too high in points), and eating out is very very tricky.  Good thing I like to cook!  Oh yeah, and Lasagna is bad and Hamburgers aren't great ;)  It's all good- it's a process :)  And, I learned that if I make some good choices in the morning it sets my day up for success, and the same about bad ones ;)  Finally, I found that swapping out my cream in my coffee for milk is not a good idea for me-I guess the fat in the heavy cream keeps me feeling more satisfied.  If I use milk I'm starving all day....  Weird, huh?

Here's my menu for this week:

Monday:  Cauliflower Cheese Soup,  Salad, Strawberries and Grapes

Tuesday:  Sauteed Chicken with Potatoes and Onions

Wednesday:  Pizza

Thursday:  Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie

Friday:  Tater Tot Casserole

Saturday:  Snack Dinner

Sunday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)