Sunday, December 26, 2010

Supper Sunday- Tater Tot Casserole


This is one of my all-time favorites... I honestly don't know how in the world it has taken me soooo long to post this!  Ah well...  Here it is...  Hope you enjoy it too :)


Tater Tot Casserole

Ingredients 
1 pound Ground Beef
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup Milk
Tater Tots
2 cups Colby Jack Cheese, Shredded
Celery Salt, Garlic Powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450.  Brown ground beef with spices.  While beef is cooking, in a medium bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth.  When beef is browned, add soup mixture to beef and mix well.  Transfer Beef mixture to 11x7 pan and spread out.  Top with tater tots and bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until tater tots are crisp.  Top casserole with cheese and bake for 6-8 minutes longer until cheese is thoroughly melted.

Now, for my family of 6 this recipe just barely feeds us, so if you have more than 4 people in your family I would recommend doubling it :)

(WW members: If you split it into 12 servings it is approximately 7 points + per serving, 6 servings yields 14 points+)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)