Friday, August 06, 2010

That's a bunch of Blokus!




While we were in Colorado we played a really fun game with my dad.  He always has games that we don't often see around, so it's always fun to see what he has in store for us.

This time we played Blokus.  It was a ton of fun.  The Regular Blokus is a 4 player game, and he brought the Travel Blokus too, which is a two player game.

If you're looking for something fun to play, I definitely recommend it.  The other day I found Blokus Online and played for quite a while on there too!

Blokus Classics Game

2 comments:

  1. I bought Blokus for Christmas last yr for the fam. It is a very fun game. Thanks for reminding me , I should get it out and play with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this game has been out for YEARS and years! LOL! Welcome to the club. :))

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)