Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Not Back to School





Yesterday I took the kids to the mall where we met some friends of our who also homeschool to celebrate "Not Back to School Day".  It was a lot of fun to just get together and hang out with friends.  I found myself feeling very blessed that we have the friends we have.  We have the kind of friends that you don't have to dress up for them.  We have the kind of friends that we can be real with each other and be honest about where we're at.  We have the kind of friends that share their struggles with us.  We have the kind of friends that will do anything they can to help us out.  We have the kind of friends who like us for us, and not because they'll get something from us, or it's the popular thing to do, or because they have to.  We have some really really great friends, and that is what I'm grateful for today :)  God-ordained, real friendships :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)