Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Monday

border="0"

Monday:  Chicken Salad, Tomato and Cucumber Salad, Butterscotch Bars

Tuesday:  Tacos (Make extra beans and meat for burritos)

Wednesday:  Salmon Patties, Coleslaw, Pumpkin Bars

Thursday:  BLT's, Fruit Salad

Friday:  Pizza, Salad

Saturday:  Burgers, Potato Salad

Sunday:  Snack Dinner

Lunches:  I usually have some lunch meat and bread available, and we eat a lot of left overs for lunch :)

Breakfasts:  I am in the middle of a strike against store made cereals for breakfast.  I Made Breakfast Cake last week and it was a serious hit.  So, this will be a regular occurrence around here :)  I plan on making french toast (I make a whole loaf or two and freeze them, then the kids can just pop them in the toaster in the morning ),  and the boys like to have oatmeal a lot.  I'm also making some breakfast tacos and freezing them so they'll be on hand.  Breakfast is going to be a lot of my freezer cooking now that school is starting back up, because we have a very full calendar.  Home Schooling in our case rarely means "home"......

1 comment:

  1. This is what we're having this week:
    Monday: Red beans and rice
    Tuesday: tacos
    Wednesday: snack
    Thursday: King Ranch chicken
    Friday: quesadillas
    Saturday: hamburgers, hotdogs, and potato salad

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)