I've been trying to add more fruits and veggies into our diet. I looked over several recipes for fruit pizza, and adapted a couple to come up with this. Yum Yum :)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cup dehydrated cane juice(divided)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract (divided)
- fruit- I used bananas, strawberries, kiwi, and grapes, sliced
Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter and 3/4 cup of the dehydrated cane juice until well blended. Add in the egg, flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix well in a mixer. Spread out on a pizza stone to cover the majority of the stone. Bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool completely.
Cream cream cheese, remaining 1 cup dehydrated cane juice, and remaining 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust. (You may have some left over) Arrange fruit on pizza and chill until serving.