Sunday, August 29, 2010

Supper Sunday- Cucumber and Tomato Salad




Cucumber and Tomato Salad

Ingredients:
 Tomatoes (for our family of 6 I used 1 large red tomato and about 8 large orange cherry tomatoes)
Cucumber (again, I used 1 cucumber, sliced in half lengthwise, and then into thin slices)
1/2 Red Onion, sliced
2-4 TBS olive Oil
2-4 TBS Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste

Slice the large tomato(es) into fairly thin half moons.  Cherry tomatoes into halves.  Add remaining ingredients.  I just did a swirl around the bowl of the Olive Oil and the Red Wine Vinegar, then a couple of shakes of salt and pepper.  Mix until well blended.  Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)