Sunday, April 03, 2011

Supper Sunday- Fish Tacos

Fish Tacos
WW Points + =6 points for 2 tacos

First, let me apologize for the picture- my phone is currently dead, and the memory card for the camera went home with another teenager, leaving me with only my son’s phone, so the quality of the picture is pretty bad LOL.  Don’t let that stop you from making these, though!  Super yum and low in points and very filling.  I had them for breakfast this morning Winking smile

Ingredients:
About 1 TBS Oil in pan for frying (more if making more than one serving)
2 corn tortillas
1 4 oz Tilapia Fillet
1/4 cup Flour (I used Whole Wheat)
1 TBS Southwest Seasoning Mix (I used Pampered Chef, but you can use whatever or even make your own mix).

Directions:
Heat Oil in frying pan.  Add Tortillas, one at a time, and cook on first side until beginning to crisp, then flip and fold in half forming a taco shell.  Cook on this side a few minutes until crisp, then flip to other side and cook until crisp.  Drain on a paper towel on a plate.  Cook second tortilla.

Mix seasoning mix with flour.  Lightly coat tilapia fillet in flour.  (You will NOT use all the flour) Place in hot oil and cook about 3 minutes on each side until done.  (If you’re unsure or unfamiliar with cooking fish, it should flake with a fork).

Place half of tilapia fillet in each taco shell (you can break into bite sized pieces if you want.  Top with shredded cabbage.  If you want tartar sauce you can add it too, but be sure to add the points Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)