Thursday, April 21, 2011

Making Our Homes Like Heaven in 2011 Week 16

Want to join in??!!! Just grab the button and add it to your blog post! Also, please add to your blog the following sentence:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


Don't forget to like us on FaceBook!

Well, we’ve gone through 16 weeks of Making Our Homes Like Heaven.  I hope you have enjoyed it, and found some peace in your home and your life.  If you have suggestions, or would like to do something like this again next year please let me know.  This is my last installment of this series, and Thursdays will again be occupied by Thoughtful Thursday Smile.

We’ll still continue lists on Facebook- I don’t know about y’all, but when I do my list I am MUCH more productive.  That’s the real gem I got out of this series Smile

So, for our last week:

1.  Go through and do an inventory of your house and the projects that need to be completed.  Make a list and a plan to complete them and a time line.

2.  Clean out your cars and take them to the car wash.

3.  Go into your garden and plan out what needs to be done for Spring/Summer and purpose to get it done Smile

4.  Do an inventory of your calendar and see what things need to be eliminated to uncrowd your schedule.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this series and have a great productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)