Sunday, April 17, 2011

Supper Sunday- Cinnamon Vanilla Frosting

I created a new frosting yesterday as I prepared my post for Tuesday, which I do hope you’ll come back for….  I frosted both sugar cookies and snicker doodles with this frosting.  I would also be good on yellow cake, or even carrot cake in place of cream cheese frosting.

Cinnamon Vanilla Frosting

Ingredients:
2 Cups Shortening
6 Tablespoons Water
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 2lb Bag Powdered Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon

Directions:
Cream shortening, water, and vanilla in a mixer until liquid is incorporated with the fat.  Add powdered sugar and cinnamon.  Mix on low speed until combined and then med-high speed for 6-7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)