Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Monday-4/18

This week I reached my goal of walking 10 miles!  I had to walk 5 miles on Sunday, but I did!  WOOHOO!  Hopefully that will be a goal I can continue to reach Winking smile.  I’ll set my goal for this week at 7, though, because I already know I’ve got some things going on this week with Holy Week that will make it hard to get a lot of walking in.  I also hosted a Weight Watchers Ice Cream House Party, and have been trying their new ice creams…  YUM is about all I have to say about that Winking smile….  I’ve had lots of smoothies, they really help me to stay full and on plan and get in extra fruits and veggies.  I usually use a packet of the WW vanilla smoothie mix with 2 cups ice cold water and about 1 cup of spinach and 1 cup of frozen fruit Smile…  Believe me, you don’t even taste the spinach!  If that grosses you out, just go with 2 cups frozen fruit Smile

Ok, for this week:

Monday:   Snack Dinner

Tuesday:  Chicken and Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday:  Breakfast for dinner

Thursday:  Burgers

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Sloppy Joes

Sunday:  Easter- Eating at the MIL’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)