Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Monday- 4/11

 

This week has been a weird WW week for me.  I haven’t stayed in my points range and I haven’t journaled well.  I haven’t met my goal of 10 miles of walking either.  Basically, this has been a crazy busy week for me and I need to learn to plan ahead for these types of weeks and not soothe myself with bad food.  I need to learn from this experience that it only makes me less productive, thus furthering the cycle when I eat bad food.  My energy gets zapped and I feel downright cruddy.  It just plain isn’t worth it on any front.  This is a lesson I’ve been trying to learn for YEARS….  The time is now.  Winking smile 

The week coming up is also going to be weird, another busy week with two trips to Austin for me.  As I plan out my menu for the week I have last week in mind.  I need to be on the top of my game this week.  I am going to set another goal of 10 miles of walking too.  I’ll just keep setting that goal until I make it.  I’ve also decided to track my monthly miles as well.  It sort of motivates me Winking smile

Ok-

Monday:  Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Fruit Salad

Tuesday:  Breakfast for Dinner, left over fruit salad or fruit smoothies

Wednesday:  Tilapia with Garlic Roasted Tomatoes and Corn, Rice

Thursday:  Cauliflower Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs

Friday:  Taco Soup

Saturday:  Snack Dinner

Sunday:  Buddig Beef Kabobs, Fruit Kabobs

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been journaling well either. One day I enter in my points and I stay on track and then the next day I don't track and I go completely off. I have realized that it makes a huge difference when you are writing down what you are eating!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)