Sunday, July 18, 2010

Supper Sunday- Taco Soup

I'm gonna try to give y'all a recipe each week from my "vast" collection LOL...  Here's one of my absolute favorite go to recipes:

Taco Soup
WW Points+ 4pts per serving, makes 8 servings (only for the soup, not the toppings)
Ingredients:
1 can  Black Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
3 cans of different varieties of diced tomatoes (I like to have one with fire roasted, 1 with peppers, and one with italian seasoning, but no matter what I have on hand it has always turned out good! )  :)
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 can corn or half a bag frozen corn
1/2 packet Ranch Dressing mix
1/2 packet Taco seasoning or seasonings of your choice. (I use my own blend of garlic salt, onion powder, and chili powder)

For Topping:
Tortilla Chips
Sour Cream
Shredded cheese

Instructions:
Brown ground beef with onions.  Place all ingredients (except toppings) in crock pot and mix up.  Cook on low 5-7 hours or high 4-5 hours.
When serving:
Place soup in bowl, cover with cheese, dollop sour cream and  crumpled tortilla chips.  YUM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)