Friday, September 17, 2010

Family Time Friday- Movie Night












Movie nights are a lot of fun, and an inexpensive way to spend some quality family time.  I have a friend that does it almost every week, and if our life weren't so busy I could see us doing that.  We do let the boys sleep in the living room on the weekends, though, and they often stay up all night watching movies.  Last year for Christmas I found some popcorn containers at Target in their Dollar Spot section, so we like to make up some popcorn and all watch a fun movie together.  It's also a great solution if you have little ones at home, put the babies to bed and then gather round...

Some of our favorite movies are:

 Letters to God- I actually haven't seen this, but Gregory watched on the Netflix on the Wii and said it was very good.












Open Season- a great movie for all ages..












Little Shop of Horrors- good for older kids, but a fun movie












Beetle Juice- one of my all time favorites.. definitely for the older kids, but I like it. 












Up- Wonderful movie...  Great for all ages, great message...  I just love this movie!












Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is one of my very favorite movies.. I could watch it over and over again











What are some of your favorites???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)