Friday, September 24, 2010

Family Time Friday- The day is here!

 
Well, the day has arrived.  Tomorrow my husband and I will be shaving our heads to raise money for childhood cancer research.   I'd like to tell you that I am excited  and exhilarated.  I'd like to tell you that I'm not wrestling with my vanity... at. all...  But honestly I'm scared to death!!!  I can't believe I've agreed to this.  ;)

What I am excited about, however, is it is something we're doing together.  And I don't have to tell you how important that is.  We're having our heads shaved together, but more importantly we're supporting a cause together, and that puts us going in the same direction.

Life is busy.  We all get caught in the business of life.  It's so hard to find things that ensure that you and your spouse are headed in the same direction, and things that connect the two of you.

But understand this:  The single most important thing you can do for your children is to nurture your marriage.

What kinds of things do you do together with your spouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)