Wow, August already????? Oh MY….. Well, it’s definitely hot enough around here! This past week has been a pretty good WW week for me, my weigh in last Monday showed a 2.4 pound loss, which made me pretty happy. This gave me a total loss to date of 18.8 pounds. I’m knocking on that 20 pound door!!!! YIPEE!
So, let’s see how I did on my goals from last week:
- Eat at least 2 servings of veggies a day and a total of 5 f/v servings –DID PRETTY GOOD- SATURDAY I ONLY GOT IN 3, BUT THE REST OF THE WEEK I DID GOOD
- Walk 25 miles DONE- OVER 30 AGAIN!
- Limit desserts to no more than 4 over the week DONE
- Journal before eating STILL NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
- Journal moods FAIL
- Try a new food FAIL….
Ok, here are my goals for this week:
- Continue getting in my fruits and veggies every day
- Walk 30 Miles
- Limit desserts to 4 per week
- Journal before eating
- Stay within my points range
- Only have 3 alcoholic beverages for the week
Ok, with that, let’s get down to the menu:
Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday: Cashew Chicken
Wednesday: Burgers, Fries, Fruit Salad
Thursday: Baked Cod and Asparagus
Saturday: Pork Tenderloin in the Happy Pot and Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Sunday: Snack Dinner