Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GratiTuesday- My Husband’s voice :)

Just a short blip today- because you’re probably all going to think I’m silly Winking smile

Today, I’m grateful for my husband’s voice.  You see, whenever I hear his voice I still get butterflies in my stomach!  We’ve been married over 15 years now, and I still have the same flutter flutter.  I could just be in the other room and hear him answer his phone.  He doesn’t even have to be talking to me Smile 

I know, it’s silly, but I just love him.  What about you?  What is the one thing about your husband that after all these years still makes you flutter?

1 comment:

  1. GREAT post AND reminder!

    Hearing his voice -- and believe it or not, hearing him snore -- are both reminders to not take him for granted.

    I also just love snuggling next to him on our love seat!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)