Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GratiTuesday- Reminded of My Healing

We cleaned out the garage this weekend.  We’re selling our pop-up, because we just don’t fit in it anymore (too many people LOL) and we’re going to build a room in the garage and make it the older boys’ room so they can have some more space.  As we were cleaning we came across an old companion of mine….

image

If you’ve been reading my blog at all you know I’ve been walking a LOT lately, in fact over 30 miles last week!  It’s a major accomplishment, and certainly one I couldn’t do without my walking buddy, Sandy.  But above that, I could not even imagine doing this just a few years ago before God Healed Me.  You see, this little guy went with me everywhere, because walking was a constant struggle.  Driving was a struggle, and I can remember clearly how humiliating driving the cart in the grocery store because I couldn’t walk it was.  It’s not that I have a problem with driving them, it’s just that I was SO YOUNG, and appeared completely healthy.  People would look at me and wonder why I was in it.  I wondered the same, to tell you the truth.

It’s been 5 years since I was healed.  I believe in healing through medication, but that is not how I was healed.  I was completely healed, and I am on no medications!

I hope this encourages you that God still heals today, maybe you’re waiting for His healing.  I am forever grateful, but not immune to the fact that with this healing comes great responsibility to live my life fully for Him…..

And then there were 6 Smile  Couldn’t have even thought of chasing these babies around if I was still in the shape I was in 5 years ago….  I would have been in a wheelchair by now!

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)