Tuesday, August 02, 2011

GratiTuesday- Women of Faith!

I have some very exciting news! I get to go to the Women of Faith Conference!!! I am so excited I’m giddy! I’ve wanted to go for a number of years, but I’ve never been able to go, but this October I get to go!!! I’ll be blogging about the whole event and telling you all I can muster, but if you have the chance to attend, I would highly recommend it.  Big thanks to the wonderful people at Book Sneeze for sponsoring my trip!  WOOHOO!!!

 

Don’t know what Women of Faith is?  Here’s a preview video for you:

 

I have heard on several occasions from other people who have attended this conference that it was life changing.  I’m really looking forward to the time to refresh and just be with God.  I’m feeling a pull from God that is telling me “more”….  I need Him more.  You know the psalm that says, “My heart and flesh cry out for the Lord”…  Yeah, that’s where I’m at right now and I love it!

I honestly felt when I got the email, that it was like God told me, “You made it through the marathon of adoption, now you need to refresh for my next task for you”…..  I have a girlfriend who is about to be licensed for foster care, and she’ll be going with me to the conference.  I’m excited about that too, because we’ve never been away just the two of us. 

If you’ve been to a Women of Faith Conference I’d love to hear all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Girl!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you!!! This will be my 3rd year and it's one of the best things I've ever done -- FOR ME! You will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)