Sunday, August 07, 2011

Supper Sunday- Coffee Creamer and Eating Healthier

Since I started trying to eat healthier and limit the chemicals in my food one thing I’ve given up that I miss terribly is coffee creamers.  I now use Half and Half, which is also good, but I really like to have a flavored creamer from time to time.  Especially in the fall and winter.  It’s like my little treat eat morning.  I waste way too many points on coffee cream, but I LOVE my coffee.

So, when I found recipes for homemade creamers I was soooo excited!  Now, I’ll be able to have my flavored creamers and not have to worry about all the chemicals.  Honestly it’s really bothered me!  But, once I looked at the labels I just couldn’t buy them anymore…..

So, here’s the link to the recipes!  If you’ve tried them I’d love to hear how they turned out.  I think I’ll mix up the pumpkin spice one some time this week, because I’m really in the mood for fall…..

Homemade Organic Creamers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)