Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Monday 8/15

Phew!  What a week!  When I weighed in last week I hit my 10% weight loss and 20 pounds lost!!!!  WOOHOO  I was SUPER excited!  I didn’t know if I would hit it or not because it had been a weird week.  This is real life, so some weeks are just going to be better than others…  This week has been weird also.  Saturday the only fruit or vegetable I had was a french fry- *gasp*..  And I was sooo feeling it yesterday!  We went to get Auston from camp, and had to leave at 4 in the morning and were gone until a little after 5.  This meant all meals that day on the road.  NOT HEALTHY.  I think if I find myself in this position again I’m going to pack some fruit or something at the very least….  Even with that I stayed within my points range for the week, having those activity points sure helped. 

Still, I’m not sure what the scale will show today, since I had so much fried food and so many carbs on Saturday.  We’ll see.  Either way, I’m not going to let it bother me, because I’m back on plan today and again, it’s real life.

Here are my goals for this week:

  • Stay on plan all week and limit my junk food (I’ve got a real busy week ahead, so this might prove to be a challenge)
  • JOURNAL (When I get busy I tend to let this go)
  • Exercise every day M-F
  • Make sure I’m getting in my fruits and veggies every day

Here’s my menu- for some reason coming up with a menu this week was like having my teeth pulled…….  Winking smile

Monday:  Chicken Tortilla Casserole (New Recipe)

Tuesday:  Sloppy Joes, Green Beans and Rice Pudding

Wednesday:  Home Group, so I don’t have to cook Smile

Thursday:  Mexican Beans and Rice

Friday:  Taco Night

Saturday:  Pizza for the kiddos, Date night with my favorite guy Open-mouthed smile

Sunday:  Chicken Dinner in the Happy Pot 

1 comment:

  1. Is the French Fry a fruit or a vegetable? LOL . The fight to lose weight can be difficult for sure. I have lost 10 pounds and kept it off for 2 years. Now I am trying to drop another 10 pounds in the next month. The key is planning ahead and making sure to do the little things that keep your body moving and your mind off of food. Keep up the good work.

    Craig
    Coffee2gold.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)