Monday, June 06, 2011

Menu Monday- 6/6

I’m Baaaaaack!!!!  After a much needed break, I’m back!  I’ll try to keep up daily, but I have to be honest, I kind of enjoyed my break!  I love blogging, don’t get me wrong, but it does take time, and I have a very limited amount of that lately……  I did miss blogging and the interaction on our facebook page a LOT, though!

So, in the WW department it’s been bad….  Surprise!  LOL  I’ve been on vacation, been out of town and had a LOT of things going on that were beyond my control.  I have to weigh in today, and it’s not going to be pretty at all, but I am going to weigh anyway.  I’ve got to stop the insanity!  I’m getting back on plan today, even though I have some very exciting things going on this week that you’ll hear about on Thursday Winking smile

So, let’s get to it- here’s my menu for the week……

Monday:  Chicken Dinner in the Happy Pot, Watermelon

TuesdayMexican Beans and Rice Casserole

Wednesday:  Ham and Beans in the Crock Pot

Thursday:  Chicken Tenders, Fries, Carrots

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Fish Tacos

Sunday:  Baked French Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)