Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Monday-6/13

Ok, so my WW week has definitely been better.  Still not totally there- with the adoption this week and the fact that I am soooooo an emotional eater, I’ve gone over my points for the week, but not anywhere NEAR as bad as last week Winking smile  I also did get in some exercise this week and I’ve eaten a lot of fruits and veggies, so all in all it’s been a good week.  Last week’s post vacation weigh in showed a 2 pound gain, but honestly, I was glad that was all- I thought it was going to be more!  LOL

So, my goals for this week are to stay in points, exercise at least 3 times, and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.  My major challenge will be when my husband and I get to steal some alone time later in the week…… We’ll be eating out…..

Monday:  Baked French Toast, sausage, watermelon

Tuesday:  Beef Enchiladas

Wednesday:  Eating Out

Thursday:  Eating Out

Friday:  Chicken Dinner in the Happy Pot

Saturday:  BBQ Chicken and Potatoes

Sunday: (Father’s Day)  Burgers and Dogs on the Grill, Stuffed Jalapenos, Brown Butter and Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)