Sunday, June 12, 2011

Supper Sunday-The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever

You would think after 2 weeks of being gone I’d have some fabulous recipe for you, but actually, I’m just going to share some blog love.  Smile 

I’ve been a reader of Amanda’s blogs for a while now…..  She really has a way of motivating me Smile….  So, as my niece was here this weekend from her dorm at Rice, I decided to make all the roomies some cookies…  I went straight to Amanda’s Cookin.  There is so much good stuff on this blog!

I decided on The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever, and let me tell you, the name definitely speaks for the cookie!  Wanna know what the secret ingredient is?  You’ll be surprised!  Head over there and find out, and make a batch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)