Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Monday-6/20

I’m very frustrated with myself on the WW front.  I did loose 2.4 pounds last week, but might have gained them back this week Sad smile I’ve been backsliding for a while, and it seems like I just keep writing about it every week and not changing everything.  I don’t know what my deal is.  I started using the app on the phone for my journal, and I think I just need to go back to paper.  It’s too easy to say I’ll do it in a minute on my phone.  I’m going to walk this week.  Period.  It’s hot, but too bad.  Smile  I’m going to boy scout camp in a couple of weeks and I was really hoping to be in better shape.  So- here are my goals for the week WW wise:

  • Stay within my points range
  • Walk at least 5 miles and do one other form of exercise also
  • Eat veggies every day
  • Lose at least 1 pound

I was setting goals like these every week in the beginning, and I stopped for some reason.  I also want to walk as much as possible this week and next because I am considering doing the 11 mile hike at summer camp…..  I have to drive the day after the hike, so I’m going to have to play it by ear, but I’m thinking about it Smile

Ok, here’s my menu this week:

Breakfasts:  I’m going to go back to smoothies for breakfast, and some extra fruit if I’m still hungry

Lunch:  Light lunches, small portioned left overs, salads, yogurt and fruit

Dinners: 

Monday:  Chicken, Potatoes, Pea Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Fruit Salad

Wednesday:  Beef Enchiladas, Mexican Eggrolls (Terri’s bringing them)

Thursday:  Chicken Nuggets, Pork and Beans, Salad

Friday:  Volunteer Party for HOA

Saturday:  Eating at the Drive In- Maybe we’ll take Subway?

Sunday:  Chicken Dinner in the Happy Pot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)