Ok, so this past week I knew I was backsliding, and I was concerned about my weigh in last week. Well, here’s the part where I tell you it was BAD. I weighed in last week with a gain of 3.4 pounds. I debated on whether or not to tell you. But, I really want this to be a help to others too…. Maybe you’ve had some issues lately like this and you’ve not wanted to face the music with a number on the scale you thought you wouldn’t be seeing again. Maybe you’re getting a point where you feel like giving up. I want to encourage you that there is no obstacle that can stop you if you don’t let it. I think for me, I needed to see that number to decide that I need to pull my head out of my pants and get with the program again. No more excuses. So, last week I set some goals, and I’d like to revisit them now:
- Stay within my points range Done- with 9 points remaining at the end of the week!
- Walk at least 5 miles and do one other form of exercise also I walked a total of 18.25 miles last week and 2 days I did 50 “wall push ups”, which I intend to bring to the floor eventually
- Eat veggies every day Done
- Lose at least 1 pound I believe this is done too, weigh in in the morning
So, last week was a good week Now, here are my goals for this week:
- Walk at least 20 miles over the course of the week.
- Stay within my points range, and reserve at least 10 of my weekly points.
- Eat all 5 servings of fruit and veggies every day
The next week I’ll be at summer camp with my older boys, so I won’t be able to weigh in, so my goals at camp are:
- Eat fruits and veggies every day
- Walk up cardiac hill at least 3 times
- Hike the Bonahan Trail (11 Miles) – maybe- I have to drive the next day, so I’m going to play it by ear on this one
- Over the next 2 weeks lose at least 3 pounds
My menu for this week:
Monday: Grilled Chicken, Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese, veggies
Wednesday: Mexican Beans and Rice
Thursday: Tater Tot Casserole
Saturday: Taco Soup
Sunday: Mikey’s on duty- poor guy!