Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Monday- 12/19


Christmas week????? When did that happen??? I feel like I have missed the whole season of Advent. :( I'm going to try to do easy stuff this week to just focus on the meaning of this season. Having experienced such a deep loss in my friend this season has me really trying to focus on the meaning and joy of this season.

With that:

Monday: Sticky Chicken in the Crock Pot

Tuesday: Chicken and Dumplings

Wednesday: Snack Dinner

Thursday: (Christmas Eve Eve) Sorry- my mom always said that when we were growing up and I just had to LOL-  Beef Enchiladas

Friday:  Christmas Eve- We'll be in Conroe enjoying some much needed Granny time :)  I'll make up some Breakfast Casserole to pop in the oven Christmas Morning before we head out...

Saturday:  Christmas:  Ham and Scalloped Potatoes, Rolls

Sunday:  Left Overs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)