Sunday, October 31, 2010

Supper Sunday- Chili Dip

 


I have a treat for you today- a dip that is very very good, and SOOOO easy. We take it with us a LOT when we go camping, for a light lunch item, but it is good for anything from entertaining, to a cold evening at home, to I just want a snack that will hold me over :)

Super Yumm Chili Dip

Ingredients:
1 Can Hormel Chili without Beans
1 Block of Cream Cheese
See- I told you it was easy!

Directions:
Cut up the cream cheese into cubes to make it melt easier.  Put chili in a pot on the stove.  Heat at Med-high heat and add cream cheese.  Heat, stirring frequently until the cheese is melted.  Serve warm with Tortilla Chips :)

You can make this healthier using a healthier version of chili and organic cream cheese.  I haven't actually tried other brands yet, but I'll be sure to update you when I do, or if you do I'd love your comments! 

2 comments:

  1. The dip sounds perfect for football season. Love your blogs make over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes, it's a great dip for football!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)