Thursday, October 28, 2010

12 Things Update


Well, we're on month number 2 of the 12 things in 12 months.  And I'm happy to report- so far so good.  Ok, so I did cheat a little on this month because I already planned to take the family to the Grand Canyon, but still, the point of this exercise is to stretch, and it is doing and will do that for me.  I'm hoping some of you have been making lists of your own, and if you have I'd really love a comment on this post about what you're doing!

We embarked on an incredible journey at the end of September which went into the beginning of October.  We traveled 4500 miles in 15 days.  Boy were we glad to be home when we got home!  But, we saw some incredible things and got to experience it together, and that was the main goal!  We did go to the Grand Canyon, and the Petrified Forest, and the Glen Canyon Dam, and Zion National Park....  It was a lot of fun.  I have like 5,000 pictures, but I'll share just a few of them with you here.  I really wish I could share pictures of the family, because I got some really cute ones of the babies, but just brace yourself for when these adoptions are final, because we're going to have a parade of pictures celebration!  ;)

Anyway, enjoy:

 The boys by the RV when we got into to Williams, AZ
The Train Coming back into to town
 Greg by the fire pit at the RV park :)

Boys at Grand Canyon

Isn't this a cool tree????

Auston taking pictures ;)

Awww...  they WUB each other LOL

And so do we :)


Glen Canyon Dam from the bottom where you come out of the elevator...

Zion National Park..  Beautiful for sure, but not fun to drive an RV through!

The Great Arch in Zion

Picking Apples at a Pick Your own farm near Zion

I have more pictures of the Petrified forest, but for some reason I can't get them off my phone....  So I'll save them for another post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)