Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Monday- 10/11


Thanksgiving
Back at home and back to real life this week! My meat order came in while I was gone, so I've got plenty of meat, just need to decide what to cook with it :)

Monday:  Court of Honor for the Scout Troop, so  no need to cook!  WOOHOO
Tuesday:  Mexican Beans and Rice
Wednesday: Chicken and Dumplings, Birthday Cake for Auston :)
Thursday:  Southwest Chicken Salad
Friday:  Probably taking Auston out to dinner for his birthday
Saturday:  Sandwiches
Sunday:  Snack Dinner

Breakfasts:  Homemade Granola, I got 3 pounds of sausage, so I'll make Breakfast tacos this week, Breakfast cake

Lunches:   Sandwiches, Quesadillas, Nachos, leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)