Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GratiTuesday- Home

Well, by the time it was all said and done we traveled a little over 4,000 miles. We had a fantastic time, and saw many things. But, by the time we rolled in here Sunday night, we were ready to be home! Today I am grateful for my space. I live in a small house, but it seems so big now! LOL... I'm grateful that we made it back. I'm grateful for the time spent as a family. In the foster to adopt world it isn't over until it's over, so I'm grateful to have been able to take my babies on this trip. I'm grateful that they were so happy when we got home, and it felt good to see them get excited to see their rooms and stuff :) It wasn't easy taking babies on this trip, but I'm grateful for every moment.

And, because I'm still exhausted, and I have about 4 mountains of laundry to do this post is short LOL... Do you have any idea how much laundry 6 people produce in 2 weeks???? I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)