Sunday, October 10, 2010

Supper Sunday- Kitchen Gadgets


Today I want to talk kitchen gadgets with you.  Why?  Because I used to hate to cook.  Really.  I started thinking I could venture into the cooking world when Rachel Ray came out with 30 Minute Meals.  I got into that because I figured if the meal sucked, I'd only invested 30 minutes into it :)  And, it got me thinking outside the box too....

Then I was invited to a Pampered Chef Party.  This is really where it all changed for me.  Let me preface this by telling you I am not a Pampered Chef Consultant, nor have I ever been.  This is truly my opinion about Pampered Chef  :)  I learned through the Pampered Chef parties that my issue with spending hours in the kitchen was merely a case of not having the proper tools.  So, here are a few of my favorites, that I consider must haves for your kitchen.  :)

  • Garlic Press
    $16.50
    I use this all the time! You don't even have to peel your garlic before you put it in here :) 

  • Garlic Peeler
    $7.25 
      If you have a recipe that calls for whole cloves, this is the thing for you- it is super fast and super easy. You know I'm all about speed in my kitchen!  
  • Large Bar Pan
    $34.00 
    The think I love about stoneware is that NOTHING sticks to it. This and my round stone are my go to tools for baking :)
  • Large Round Stone with Handles
    $32.00 
     
  • 5" Santoku
    $50.00 
    You need a good knife. That's all there is to it. For years I didn't have a good knife because it is so expensive. Now I realize that I wasted so much time trying to deal with a bad knife. Get a good knife. Really.
  • 12" Skillet
    $148.00 
      This skillet lives on my stove top. It is soooo easy to clean, and it will hold anything I cook in it. It can also go into the oven, so I can use it for something that needs to be cooked on the stove top and baked :) I love love love this skillet!
  • Bamboo Tongs
    $7.00 
    How did I ever get my toast out of the toaster before? I just don't even know LOL...
  • Ice Cream Dipper
    $15.00 
      I will never use another ice cream scoop again. This has a fluid in the handle that reacts and causes the ice cream to melt so it can be scooped.
    Best. Ice cream scoop. EVER...
  • Mix 'N Scraper®
    $14.50 
    My other go to tool. I use it when baking, I use it when cooking. I use it almost every day!
  • Mini-Serving Spatula
    $5.00 
      You know how when you cook something like Lasagna, the first bit out of the pan is never the right shape? You usually end up just piling it on the plate... This makes it so you can get even the first serving out flawlessly :)
  •  
    Like I said, I don't sell Pampered Chef..  I'm just a very loyal customer.  I've never been disappointed by Pampered Chef.  I recommend you make a wish list and start building your collection.  If you can't afford to buy stuff, have a party!  I average around $100-200 in free products every time I host a show!
     If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, please feel free to leave your contact information in the form of a comment- be sure to say what state you live in!

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)