Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday- You’re going to Love Me!—Seriously… You Will!

Ok peeps…  You are so going to love me for this.  I mean really.  I love myself for this….  Many of you have tried my Green Smoothie and have told me how much you love it…

Well….  I have a new concoction…  MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP MILKSHAKE!!!  Oh my lick the blender…… 

What do you think about eating a Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake for breakfast and checking off your healthy oils for the day, 1 milk serving, 1 liquid, and 1 vegetable?  How’s that for starting the day off right?  Winking smile

IMAG2986

Looks good, huh?????

Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Serves 1, WW Points+ =5 pts
Fulfills 1 veg, 1 milk and 2 oils in Good Health Guidelines

Ingredients:
1 Cup COLD water (if you don’t have water in the fridge you can add a few extra ice cubes)
1 Cup Fresh Spinach
1 Packet WW Smoothie Mix
8 Ice Cubes
2 tsp Healthy Oil
1/8 tsp Peppermint Extract
3/4 TBS Mini Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Place everything except the chocolate chips in the blender in the order listed.  Blend well on Smoothie speed until well mixed with a smooth green color.  Fold in Chocolate Chips and serve!

*Note- the Recipe builder online puts this at 6 points, but that’s cause it sometimes adds extra points in there…  I figured with 2 points for the smoothie mix, 2 points for the oil, and 1 point for the chocolate chips.

*Also, if you don’t want to use your WW Smoothies on the kids (because they’re going to want one!) I’m sure you could use like an instant breakfast packet with similar results Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)