Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Monday- 1/23

I’ve spent all my grocery money for the month (except about $50), so I have to cook from the pantry.  It’s ok, though because there’s a LOT in there, so really, I would need to cook from the pantry anyway.  I’ll spend the $50 on milk between now and the end of the month, so I can’t really supplement my recipes at all.  That is the challenge for today….  I think I’ve got this covered Winking smile

Monday:  Turkey Cobb Sandwiches, Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday:  Bean and Sausage Stew

Wednesday:  Bacon Chicken Bites, Peas

Thursday:  Date Night, pick up something for the kiddos

Friday:  Pizza Chicken

Saturday:  Chili Cook Off at the church

Sunday:  Pampered Chef Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)