I’m not going to lie. I was frustrated when I weighed in on Monday. I stayed within my points range for the first time since before Christmas, and I gained. Not much, just .8, but still. I know in my brain that often the results show up even 2 weeks after, so I’m trying not to let it bother me too much. I wasn’t active last week, it was too cold, so no walking for me. This week is looking to be much of the same, but I am trying to at least do my T-Tapp. It’s the same problem. My schedule is my worst enemy.
I do have a few low point recipes on the menu this week, and I made an Apple Compote on Monday that was To.Die.For- and only 4 points! I also need to get back into low point desserts, so that I don’t get frustrated with that and go crazy…..
- My goals for this week are:
- Stay within my points range again
- Aim for 14 activity points again
- Increase water intake
- Better journaling… I may need to go back to paper- make a decision on that because indecision is as bad as not journaling at all
- Stay focused on my long range goal and how far I have come
That’s it for me this week! Have a great week everyone!