Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Monday- 1/16

I’ve had a couple of successful weeks of low grocery spending.  I did decide to buy the bacon and chicken from Zaycon Foods, and when I went to buy it they were sold out of Chicken!  It’s fine, though, because I have a lot still in the freezer.  I also got two other friends to split the Bacon with me, so once they pay me back my grocery budget will be back in check again Smile  It always works out some how Smile
I’m looking forward to some warm weather this week- supposed to be in the 70’s all week…  Ahhhhh…  I’ve got potato salad on my mind…..  or layered salad….  hmmmm…
Here’s the menu:
Monday: Parmesan Chicken, Avocado-Orange Salad, Caramel Apple Galette
Wednesday:  Snack Dinner
Thursday:  Date Night for me and Mikey, Kid Cuisines for kids
Friday:  Turkey Cobb Sandwiches, Bacon-Pecan Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Saturday:  Pizza or some other take out food, I’ll be working on the cake and not want to cook Winking smile
Sunday:  Shea turns 3!!!!  Biscuit Pizzas, cake, other misc party food Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)