Monday, January 02, 2012

Menu Monday-1/1

Last year, my husband and I took Financial Peace University.  As we started to really watch where our money went we discovered that we spend a LOT of money on food.  I don’t know if other people would think what we spend is a lot, but for our Policeman salary income it’s a lot.  So, for 2012 one of the things I am working on is bringing our grocery/food budget down.  If you have inexpensive meal ideas, I’d love to hear them and share them too!

Monday:  BBQ Chicken and Awesome Ham Salad

Tuesday:  Date Night for us, Mac and Cheese or Pizza for the kids Smile)

Wednesday:  Boil in a bag omelets, biscuits

Thursday:  Spaghetti

Friday:  Burgers, Fries, leftover pasta salad

Saturday:  Biscuit Pizzas

Sunday:  Snack Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Nachos are always a good fall back for us. That's usually a Friday/Saturday night meal for us.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)