Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Monday- 10/17

Well, last week I showed another loss of 1.2 pounds Smile  It’s good to be on the downhill slide again!  I’m not sure what the scale will show this week because I wasn’t able to walk AT ALL Sad smile  It was a crazy crazy week, and there just wasn’t time for anything at all Sad smile  But, that is life and the only thing we can do is keep on keeping on, right?  This coming week will not be a whole lot better, but a little.  I’m going out of town for Women of Faith, so that part of the week is unknown in the WW department LOL…  I’ll try to eat veggies, and I’ve really begun to enjoy salads at restaurants.  I know a lot of them still pack a punch calorie wise, but at least I’m getting in the veggies while eating them, and they’re really good Smile  So, I’ll take whatever happens as whatever happens.  I’ve got to live life, while remembering that not EVERYTHING is a reason to eat badly….  That’s what this journey is about, right?

With that, here’s my menu this week:

Monday:  Pork Chops and Bacon Mashed Potatoes

TuesdayMostaccioli Hot Dish

Wednesday:  Snack Dinner

Thursday:  Women of Faith

Friday:  Women of Faith

Saturday: Women of Faith

SundaySouthwest Chicken Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a note :)